The magelords were almost godlike, powerful spellcasters from the Age of Heroes. All of them had managed to stave Death’s call almost indefinitely although each of them jealously guarded the secret of how.
Here’s a brief of the Magelord’s I know existed
- Xerxes, The Golden Emperor: Half-dragon sorcerer who managed to inherit a small empire for himself from his Draconic mother. Inadvertantly caused the Dragon Wars. Most powerful Sorcerer in history, his tower was located in what is now Dragonport Slain by Gerigon
- Harad, the Storm Lord: Second most powerful Sorcerer in history, his tower was located on the Gale Isles. Slain by Tamvor
- Narazant, the White: A slowly dying wizard who attempted to ascend to Godhood. His tower was located in what is now Jorvalheim. He was slain by Aesur himself.
- Mircalla, the Witch Queen: A reputed vampire, a truly wicked creature who allegedly bathed in the blood of virgins. She commanded at least the respect of all of her contemporary witches, and usually their fealty and service. Her tower was located on the central peak of Hvitirland, and she controlled most of the island. Aesur smote her from existence.
- Zolymein, King of Genie: Wise Summoner King who wielded a crown that would make outsiders subservient to him. Aesur publicaly revoked its power and he was torn to pieces by his servants.
- Dmitry Vezirov: Advisor to Tzar Peotr Ravanoff. Secretly manipulated the course of events over several generations, but prefered not to rule himself. His phylactery was shattered by a soldier in service to Raestor